Getting the axe

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

4 Months

Hold on people, it's picture overload again. 




 Well this one is just funny. 






At 4 months we spend most of our time rolling over and grunting. We also had her ears pierced. It was a mean mom day. We had her 4 month shots and then went and pierced the ears. It was an emotional day for me. Maybe because I did mine at the same time. I had my ears pierced before but didn't wear earrings very often. I usually could still get them in. The last time I did was on my wedding day and I could not get them in for the life of me, so my mom jammed them through. After that I couldn't get them in anymore?? Anyways I thought we might as well do it together. 
I'm trying stimulate Hadley's brain, so I give her pop quizzes all the time. They go something like,"Who's my favorite baby ever?"Hadley is! She'll probably be pretty smart. 

3 comments:

  1. Melody,

    Was searching for my GF's blog and came across yours. Started reading and came to your last post about piercing your ears and your dd's ears too. I did the same thing with having my cartilage pierced to celebrate the day. We both did well and looked stunning with matching earrings:)


    This was a perfect age to pierce her ears! I promise you were a smart mommy for doing it now and not a mean one as you wrote. YOu will have many moms envious of your decision andf wish they had pierced their girls as infants. Babies and little girls with little pierced ears celebrates their femininity and femaleness.

    Our ped encouraged me doing it when mommy could care for them. Also, she gave me some tips for moms having their dd's ears pierced.

    If any moms are thinking about it, or want some more research to help make a decision, write me an e-mail.

    Angie

    Angietune@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is sure a cutie! I still see a Melody sparkle in her eyes :) Man time has slipped by...soon you'll be being a mean mom again while trying to potty train ;) Hope you guys have a Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete